PHILOSOPHY@WORK: Rediscovering the Art of Doing Business
By Anders Indset
50 reflections on practical philosophy from the world’s leading thinkers.
Publication date: TBCSupport this project
SUPER PATRON EDITION
SIGNED SUPER PATRON EDITION
PHILOSOPHY@WORK JAM: EARLY BIRD #3
CORPORATE PRACTICAL PHILOSOPHY
BUSINESS SCHOOL PHILOSOPHY SPECIAL
PHILOSOPHY@WORK JAM: EARLY BIRD #1
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I get my book delivered to?
How do supporter names work?
This is a + Unbound project.
Thinkers50 on Philosophy@Work
"Original thinkers on management are in short supply. That’s why
Anders Indset is a breath of fresh and philosophical air. Philosophy@Work is a Smörgåsbord of interesting insights to encourage and enable people to make use of philosophy in business”.
Philosophical concepts to power your business and life.
For decades management has learned lessons and absorbed wisdom from an array of disciplines: psychology, sociology, biology and more. But philosophy and the practical wisdom it embodies has been overlooked. No longer. Anders Indset is on a mission to bring philosophy into every organisations of our times.
This book will offer you 50 unique reflections on practical philosophy and on how to apply philosophy in business and leadership. It will be a comprehensive compilation of articles, interviews, and essays that brings together philosophical insights from some of the world’s leading business thinkers including: Don Tapscott, Marshall Goldsmith, Subir Chowdhury, Anil Gupta, Haiyan Wang, Stew Friedman, Gianpiero Petriglieri, Santiago Iniguez, Erica Dhawan, Mark Esposito, Dorie Clark and many more from the world's leading thinkers brought together in one book.
The starting point to a world of practical applied philosophy, a first insight into the beginning of a new era.
Philosophy@Work will cover the following topics:
- The Question is the Question: Asking questions, enjoying scepticism and the importance of the "Why"
- The Art of Thinking: Reflexion, Self-Awareness and "Thinking Time"
- The Art of Living: Aiming for "Life-Life Balance"
- Humour and Happiness: How to spread joy and make the world a better place
- Existence and Knowledge: Narratives on perception and the curiosity for empiricism
- Developing Leaders: Reshaping Leadership for the 21st century – the skills of tomorrow
- Criteria of Leadership: Coping with Morals and Ethics
- Sensory Experiences: Beyond Design Thinking and Creative Workshops
- Cultures and Stories: How to become a storymaker
COPING WITH THE FORCES OF CHANGE
- Quantum World and Metaphysics: The role of humans in times of Super Intelligence and Exponential Technologies
- The World and How We See It: Your “Weltanschauung”
- What comes after Digital: Creating a world to live in
- The 10 Postulates of Change: Coping with change and adaptability – learning how to expect the unexpected
PHILOSOPHY IN ACTION
- Debate and Dialogue: Friction and Vulnerability as the birthplace of creation and the understanding of communication challenges
- Decision Making, Validation and Plausibility: Challenging yourself to drive better results
- Creative Techniques and Creationalism; Going beyond methodologies and buzzwords
- The Right Words: Changing the world with words
Quick select rewards
SUPER PATRON EDITION
Anders Indset, author of Wild Knowledge, is one of the world’s leading Business Philosophers offering a new perspective on the “art of thinking“. By bridging the philosophy of the past with the technology and science of tomorrow, he shows how leaders can cope with the 21st century. His 10 postulates of change provide a framework to cope with our fast-paced world.
Norwegian-born, Indset is the founder of Sa. | shapingwork academy, the first executive academy based on practical philosophy, offering a radical new approach to corporate education by pairing the “best-of-breed” practices from leadership, management and execution with philosophy. He is a visiting guest lecturer at leading international business schools, an advisory board member of German Tech Entrepreneurship Center (GTEC) and a trusted advisor for Global CEOs and leading politicians.
His inspiring keynotes, covering topics such as leadership, technology, creativity and change, are valued for their unconventional thinking and rock star attitude.
- 12th July 2018 Philosophy@Work START
We are ready to start! Excited to get going.
Help us spread the word and invite your friends.
Follow news updates and get to know the contributors here on the page or join our community on Facebook:
Thanks for sharing and supporting our journey to bring the art of philosophy to leaders, management and the business world in general.
These people are helping to fund PHILOSOPHY@WORK: Rediscovering the Art of Doing Business.
Linda Julianna Matula
op 't Roodt Rudi
Matteo Lunardon Mr.