Who are we hiring ?
Here at Unbound we value entrepreneurial self-starters who are confident enough to challenge how we do things and promote their own ideas. We are a collaborative and inclusive organisation and are passionate about what we do and the books we make. We care a lot about providing top level publishing services and connecting creative individuals with the audiences that can bring their ideas to life. We are changing the way publishing works to make it more accessible and we’re proud of that.
Who are we looking for:
- Self Starters
- Team Players
- Decision Makers
- Hard Workers
- Passionate Readers
- Mucker Inners
We are looking for people from all walks of life who are ready to rise to the challenge of changing the face of publishing with us. The culture here is one that supports fun, creativity, honesty, flexibility, respect and a strong appreciation for a healthy work life balance.
If the above sounds like you, please get in touch through firstname.lastname@example.org. Our current vacancies are listed below.
Crowdfunding Campaigns Exec
Reporting to the Digital & Social Marketing Manager the successful candidate will be the frontline of Unbound's crowdfunding efforts, working directly with our authors to create innovative campaigns to ensure they meet their funding targets and get their books published.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your marketing skills in a unique, forward thinking business evolving its business model in the exciting worlds of both Crowdfunding & Publishing. We are looking for an adaptable, proactive individual with high attention to detail. You’ll be happy rolling up your sleeves with an outward facing approach to all tasks undertaken.
Our ideal candidate will be able to build relationships quickly with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills. You will be extremely well organised and have strong copywriting, proof reading, oral communications and reporting skills.
- Responsible for the full remit of Campaign Management from campaign planning to the ongoing cycle of campaign development.
- Creating and pricing campaign reward levels
- Working with the commissioning team to build campaign pages on the website (HTML)
- Identifying and implementing new revenue sources and opportunities
- Soliciting large pledges from corporate customers – creating bespoke tailored pledge packages and approaching relevant organisations / businesses
- Recognising opportunities for overfunding and working with authors to create and implement overfunding rewards and plans
- Management of authors
- Acting as lead contact during campaigns
- Implementing changes, new strategies
- Updating / editing campaign pages and reward levels
- Monitoring and reporting on campaign progress
- Author care including responding to direct queries
- Assisting with other marketing activities including newsletters and site wide promotions
- Any other ad-hoc tasks
Must have qualifications
- Minimum 12 months experience in a digital marketing role
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build a strong rapport across all levels
- Proven knowledge of online marketing techniques and campaign management
- Must be able to work without close supervision and have the initiative to deal with problems as they arise or refer them to supervisor for further investigation
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Previous experience of crowdfunding desirable
Salary £25k per annum; based in London N1