I want to hang out with you today - Thursday, 28 APRIL.
At least briefly. Any time from 11 to 6.30pm.
I will be posting lots of interviews with other people that I hope might amuse and interest you. I will be broadcasting on Periscope (https://www.periscope.tv/jpflintoff).
You see, it's finally the launch of this novel, What If The Queen Should Die?, and rather than have a party in London, just because I happen to be here, I wanted to invite everyone who has helped create this collaborative, crowd-funded novel - and anyone else who might just generally be interested.
The posts I've lined up to go on my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/JohnPaulFlintoff/), with lots of input from others, include
- some rather remarkable photos,
- micro-masterclasses on crowdfunding
- and on writing a historical novel,
- a hint at what I have planned next for this book,
- a candid account of just how much brilliant 25 reader/supporters really did change my manuscript,
- and a conversation about why it's important to really celebrate your achievements (not just when you publish a novel).
They'll be available to see any time, of course, but I would really like it if you came along to this party as if it really was a party.
Bring a drink (wine, tea, whatever) and a canape / slice of toast. Give me a nudge - on Periscope, when I'm live there, on Facebook, Twitter, by text or Whatsapp - and say hello. I'd love to see/hear from you.
Join 230 other awesome people who subscribe to new posts on this blog.