And we're off!
Tuesday, 1 August 2017
So today's the day. We've launched the Killing Rumer campaign here at Unbound. I'll be honest, I have no fingernails left and I'm comfort eating chocolate until I'm sick but that's OK because WE'RE LIVE. This is not a drill! Klaxon and loud fireworks ahoy!
I'm pleased to report that, outside the cyclone that is my fraught mind, things are shiny. People have been ridiculously supportive (hi people!) and my editor here at Unbound is lovely – that's all a confidence-crippled author could ask for.
But yes, I need your help. Want to support Killing Rumer and bold new fiction? Here's what you can do:
- Share this link: http://unbound.com/books/killing-rumer
- Post this logo (and a link to Unbound) on Twitter/Facebook/Pinterest: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dkoo0uxa3fldugq/Logo.gif?dl=0
- Email/text friends who love reading, kick-ass heroines, twisty mysteries and even twistier narratives
- Pre-order! If Killing Rumer sounds like your sort of book, you'll be helping to get it published by pre-ordering your very own copy. There are loads of cool bonuses, including naming a character, having your own name appear in the book (as a thank you) and you can even choose to let me loose on your manuscript. Be afraid.
- Write about Rumer! If you have a blog, please feel free to post about the Killing Rumer campaign. I'm happy to answer Q&As and write for you, just get in touch via https://joshuawinning.com/contact/
So that's it. We're off. Rumer's ready to take her first steps into the world. Here's hoping she makes it to the finishing line. My fingernails really can't take any more.
Get updates via email
Join 209 other awesome people who subscribe to new posts on this blog.