Wednesday, 7 July 2021
Podcasts and broadcasts
Dear Friends and Supporters,
Our press tour continues with some great podcasters and broadcasters:
- Emi spoke with Audrey Carville, the host of BBC Radio Ulster's ethics program "Sunday Sequence" and had a thought provoking conversation about some of the questions we’re often asked about vegan ethics
- The affable Jim Moore of the excellent The Bloody Vegans podcast (or video) made us feel as if we were in his living room nattering away like old friends
- One of the coolest vegans around Laura Callan, founder of Brightzine, invited us to a delightful Instagram Live and didn’t shy away from some controversial questions
- The latest podcast just dropped! We’re on the Sustainable Dish in a stimulating discussion with documentarian James Connolly, covering a variety of topics including how veganism evolved, the ethics of a healthy food system, reconnecting with our food producers, and the nuance and intricacies of supporting food sovereignty and peoples' rights to healthy, just, and sustainable food
- And we popped in on Clubhouse with Louise Mead and fellow author Benny Malone (How to Argue with Vegans) during their weekly Vegan Wednesday Club and had some frank conversations about advocacy, sharing our experiences with the hosts and the other participants. There's no recording of that because it was a Live only event.
Many thanks to each of the hosts for having us on!!
There will be more video and audio interviews, so stay tuned! Be sure to check out these sources of interesting and inspiring content. And remember you can pick up signed copies of TLAV from Unbound and find the book at your favourite bookshop and all the usual places online.
With gratidude always,
Emi & Eva