Think like a Vegan: What everyone can learn from vegan ethics
By Emilia Leese and Eva Charalambides
Thought-provoking essays and exercises to show how vegan ethics can improve the lives of everyone
Tuesday, 1 June 2021
Officially everywhere you buy books
Hello Friends, Readers and Supporters!
It was great seeing so many of you during our Publication Day party. Thank you all for coming.
If you’re enjoying the book, have found it helpful or thought provoking, please give it a high rating or even a short review on Goodreads or Amazon. Good reviews are incredibly helpful especially to first-time authors.
Here are a few samples of what people are saying about the book:
- “…this is a fantastic, informative, educational and ‘real’ thought provoking book that I, personally, feel everyone should read.” Curled Up With A Good Book
- “A great manifesto that made me think alot, especially about speciesism.” The Pigeonhole
- “I devoured it and I am sure that I will be reading it again because it contains a lot of food for thought that I feel I might not have fully absorbed during my first read. It is not a thriller, but I couldn’t put it down.” Book After Book
- “Perhaps the most powerful – and shame-faced – endorsement I can give to ‘Think Like a Vegan’ is that while it didn’t convert me, it wasn’t for lack of effective argument.” Mike Stafford, Faithful Pundit
- “This has definitely been an eye-opening and thought-provoking read. It has explored the topic of veganism in a way I hadn’t really expected.” Ceri’s Lil Blog
- “The book is exceptionally well researched with many essays challenging the reader to think about animal rights in the same way we think about human rights and other social issues.” Hanan Harchol, film-maker, animator, artist, teacher
- “I would recommend this book to everyone, not just vegans. It really is eye opening.” The Divine Write
Do send us photos of the book from wherever you are. We love seeing them and posting them to our social media.
Need more copies or know someone who does? Buy the book from us right here, where you’ll find signed copies, ebooks (in all reader formats) and unsigned hardcopies. With code “LIKEAVEGAN10” you’ll receive 10% off up to £100 until 30 June. Or buy from your favourite bookshop.
Do you prefer audiobooks? We’ve got you covered there too. TLAV is available on Audible. It's narrated by British actress Sarah Schoenbeck.
Not in the UK? Or are you in North America and don’t feel like waiting until the January 2022 release? No worries! Order from here and get free Worldwide shipping.
Our website is http://thinklikeavegan.com. You'll find all this info there too. We update it regularly as well as all our social media platforms.
We’d love to hear from you. Stay in touch on socials - @thinklikeavegan, @emisgoodeating and @eatinworkout - through our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Emi & Eva