Tuesday, 28 January 2020
Book Tour and Reviews
Thanks for all the great messages, calls, and photos you’ve sent over the last 10 days. They mean so much to me.
The Trail gets published on 20 Feb, so please spread the word. Available to order in bookshops, and on Amazon.
And if you have a spare moment, please add a review on Amazon (after 20 Feb), Good Reads, Love Reading.
I now have a 19 date book tour (and hopefully there are still a few more dates to be added); the ones you might be interested in are:
- Thurs 27 Feb, 6.30pm, Waterstones Manchester https://www.waterstones.com/events/manchester-crime-author-james-ellson-in-conversation/manchester-deansgate
- Sat 7 March, 12-2pm, Reading Matters Bookshop, Chapel-en-le-frith, Derbyshire
- Tues 7 April, 2.30pm, Oxted, Surrey (please get in touch for details)
- Tues 28 April, 7pm, Waterstones Oxford, ‘Crime & Wine’
- Thurs 30 April, 7pm, Waterstones Kingston
It would be great to see – and please bring a friend!