The Falling Apart Flash Fiction Prize
Friday, 13 April 2012
It's your turn to shine.
The theme is: Falling Apart.
The word count is 250 maximum. Prose or poetry okay!
1. A beautiful signed flower portrait by Jessica Jones.
2. A signed first-edition hardback of The Elegant Art of Falling Apart
3. £20 of Unbound credits
All shortlisted entries will be published on the Unbound blog.
Closing date is midnight on Thursday 31st of May
Email your entry, including your full name, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions? Post them below.
1. Closing date for receipt of entries is 31st May 2012 at midnight BST.
2. The maximum length of submissions is 250 words. There is no minimum length. Entries on the theme of 'Falling Apart' are welcome in any style.
3. All entries should be in English.
4. There are no specific formatting requirements - font type, font size, line spacing etc.
5. One entry per author
6. Entries must be entirely the work of the entrant. Any entry found to have been plagiarised will be disqualified.
7. All entrants agree to have their work published on Unbound’s blog should they be one of the shortlisted authors.
8. Any entrant wishing to withdraw a story from the competition must contact us by email before the closing date of midnight (BST) May 31st 2012.
9. Entry implies an acceptance of all the Unbound Flash Fiction Prize rules. Entries must be emailed to email@example.com and include the entrants full name. Entries that fail to comply with the entry rules and requirements will be disqualified.
10. By entering this competition you agree to subscribe to the Unbound newsletter mailing list. You can easily stop receiving newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of an email.
Get updates via email
Join 217 other awesome people who subscribe to new posts on this blog.