I'm thrilled to reveal the contents of our Good Glamour non-toxic beauty bag. This essential collection is an ideal way to discover the most gorgeous natural cosmetics on the market today - all tried, tested and approved by me.
1. Green People Scent Free Sun Lotion SPF 15 with Tan Accelerator. This mineral based lotion provides broad spectrum (UVA & UVB) sun protection with no toxic chemical sun screens. It smells lovely and rubs right in without leaving any greasy residue or whiteness. I use it every day. (200ml - rrp £17.95)
2. Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Fruit & Seed Oil. High in trans-retinoic acid and carotenoids, rose hip seed oil is one of the few substances that has been proven to reduce fine lines, scarring and sun damage. I mix a few drops with my moisturiser morning and night. (30ml - rrp £20.00)
3. Pai Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream. Pai cosmetics are remarkably pure and organic so will not irritate the most sensitive skin. This moisturiser is deeply nourishing yet sinks right in leaving my face feeling fresh and plumped. (30ml - rrp £19.00)
4. Soapwalla Deodorant Cream. Deodorants are problematic. I avoid anything containing aluminium - a highly suspect ingredient. Soapwalla is formulated from finely ground vegetable powders, clays and essential oils with absorbent and anti-microbial properties. I love this stuff! (56.5gm - rrp £7.95)
5. Organic Glam Mascara - black. This stand-out mascara took five years to develop. It was worth the wait. The black is as black and lustrous as a raven's wing. It goes on smoothly, without any clumping, an lengthens luxuriously. (9ml - rrp £20.95)
6. Organic Glam Lipstick - red. Rich, deep, velvety, knockout RED. This five star lipstick is absolutely my signature cosmetic. (3gm - rrp £17.95)
Organic Glam perfume. Truly wonderful scent - sample size
Green People Anti-Ageing 24 Hour Cream - 20ml
A £20 discount voucher for any gorgeous natural beauty treatment at Content Beauty. Try an organic facial, accupuncture, a natural lift facial massage or even an organic make-up lesson.
So you get at least £120 worth of stuff plus extra goodies - as well as a signed first edition of The Elegant Art of Falling Apart. All for only £100. Bargain!
Join 215 other awesome people who subscribe to new posts on this blog.