Our two favourite things. In one fabulous evening.
On Saturday 10 March 2018 from 18:00 at Talliston, CM6 1DU, join your personal storyteller and other guests for a creative journey through the extraordianry house of the novel. In certain rooms, tales are told and when you get to the kitchen you eat delicious homemade pizza. Limited to 20 places. Half already booked.
Sneak peak readings of The Stranger’s Guide To Talliston featuring snippets of the chapters told in the actual room they are set in. Plus original tales, poems and other stories by your storyteller.
• John Tarrow: author of the novel, poet and bard
• Clare Goodall: professional storyteller and musician
• Sarah Wragg: award-winning poet and writer
OUR HOMEMADE PIZZAS
• The Meatevore: Pepperoni, chorizo, beef and chicken. With sliced peppers, mushrooms and mild cheddar cheese, drizzled with olive oil and scattered with torn basil leaves.
• Ratatouille Pizza: Roasted diced Courgette, aubergine, onion, mushroom and mozzarella on a classic marinara sauce. Scattered with torn basil leaves and a drizzling of olive oil.
THE BOTTOM LINE
BYOB. Listen to Stories. Eat Homemade Pizza. Who’s in?
£16.50pp To book your place, email: email@example.com or call 07760 171100.
Join 146 other awesome people who subscribe to new posts on this blog.