By Eli Allison
In a not too distant future, people are split into either Citizens with rights or VOIDs with nothing. Forced to live in the former port, the VOIDs have adapted to the floods; the brutal nature of life outside of society however, is not so easy.
Tuesday, 11 July 2017
Love You Long Time...
So my master plan for book domination continues…
Love You Long Time Packs
If you know the right person (me) then this weekend you might have received a cute little something in the post. For some of my amazing pledgers (basically the people I bore the most with my dreaming of authorship). I’ve sent …a …well… it’s a straight up bribe.
Cute lovely things, for a little publicity. I’m hoping that each person who received a ‘Love You Long Time pack will tell just one other person about my book and get them to pledge, hence the bribe. I’ve have 11 more to post this week, so if you haven’t received one yet no need to fret.
But I do have one Love You Long Time Pack left to send and this one is quite special because it comes with my fantastic model, Cosmo. Seen here in dashing black, white and badges.
He likes watching Love Island, eating fermented fish and collecting the souls of the dammed.
He also needs a home and he’s willing to bring a bag full of goodies for anyone willing to have him. The only catch is me. I have a dastardly plan and I’m not afraid to use it; Competition!
Then on Friday the 14th of July 2017 at 12 noon, I’ll pull a name out of a hat and you could find yourself with a brand new deviant/sugar plum bringing light to your life. Just remember if you do pledge send your name to email@example.com so i know who you lovies are, otherwise Cosmos stays with me.
Over and Out
*Not actual crack. Sorry tweakers; it’s not that good of a competition.
- The Love You Long Time pack includes;
- A goodie bag filled with badges designed by me, based on the book Sour Fruit . Cute paperclips of the pom-pom and tassel style; made by me.
- A fridge magnet you can put a photo in or just write rude words on, also handmade by me. (I’m just showing off now)
- A chocolate lolly, Not made by me.
- A handwritten letter gushing about how amazing you are and how thankful I am, along with a few other bits and bobs because I’m generous that way, also disjointed but that’s not relevant.
- This pack can be posted anywhere you like; office, secret lair, the soulless void of Piers Morgan eyes. Wherever.