Friday, 13 September 2019
COMPETITION TIME! Win a FREE personalised 'paw-trait' of your dog (worth £300)
As we move past the half way point in our campaign, we're launching a 'Philosophers' Dogs' competition that will give you (and your friends & family) the chance to win a FREE personalised 'Paw-trait' of your dog, worth a whopping £300.
You just need to send us a pic or video of your dog along with an appropriate philosophical quote! Our favourite dog & quote combo will win.
Here's what you need to do:
- Follow us on Twitter (@PhilosophyDogs)
- Retweet our pinned tweet about the launch of our competition: Here's the tweet
- Tweet us a picture or video of your dog, with an appropriate philosophical quote to go with it (remember to include a link to our crowdfunding competition page so your followers can see and get involved!)
- Upgrade your pledge (e.g. signed hardback to 'good dog package')
- Tell your friends! We'll be closing the competition after we get 30 new pledges from people entering the contest, so we need your help to spread the word!
Please note: if you don't happen to own a dog, but would still like to enter, then YOU CAN. Just send in a photo/video of a friendly dog you've met out and about and follow the same steps as above.
Once we've hit 30 new pledges from new supporters and existing supporters who upgrade their pledge, we will pick (along with the help of the team at Unbound) the winner. We'll get in touch whoever that lucky person is, and Rosie will start work on the personalised paw-trait of your pooch - the perfect (or 'paw-fect'?) way to immortalise your best friend.
Thanks friendos - and GOOD LUCK in the competition!