Monday, 18 November 2019
Hello, today I sent off something called a Style Guide, to include Character Lists and a timeline. I had to fill in a spreadsheet! Those of you who know me well will know that I am a pants-er as in I make it up as I go along and sort it all out later. Never have I been more envious of planners; those writers who spreadsheet the novel to within an inch of its life before 'Once aponner time' has been written on page one.
I'm not entirely convinced that what I've sent to the poor old copy-editor is what's required.
Anyway, that's the news. The manuscript is with or being assigned to a copy editor and that's one more stage down. So progress is being made....
As I have been extremely bored today, I made this, a not very informative pie-chart, using LibreOffice Calc, AntConc - the free concordancing programme - and the finished text of No Good Deed.
I did say I was bored.
Ciao for now.