Ideal Angels

By Robert Welbourn

How much can one person change you?

Friday, 9 June 2017

25% progress - thank you for all of your support!

I'm 1/4 of the way there - I couldn't do it without you guys, you're fantastic! This is such a huge milestone, and I'm so incredibly overwhelmed by the support I've received.

But I'm far from over. With 25% being down, that still leaves 75% remaining. So there's no room to take my foot off the pedal.

Remember, the competition is still scheduled in for once I reach 50 supporters - and i'm at 49 currently. So close! All it takes is you to convince one friend to become a supporter, and you'll be in with a chance of winning a great prize!

Remember, your friends can pledge from as little as £1. They can pledge £1, and potentially win 5 books in return - sounds like a risk worth taking to me?

And if you, or anyone you know, is looking for a bigger investment, don't forget that for £1500 you can get the handwritten manuscript of Ideal Angels - there's only one!

For £500, you get a completely unique, one off, original story written by me, about you. And for just £100 you can get a handwritten excerpt from Ideal Angels. These are all items that will be unique to you, and will surely become invaluable when the book is out there on the shelves.

So what are you waiting for??

Back to project synopsis

Top rewards

£1 
36 pledges

Thank You!

Your opportunity to support the author in any way you can!
Choose this reward
£10 
27 pledges

Digital Patron

E-book edition
Choose this reward