Tuesday, 4 September 2018
I am delighted to report that crowdfunding to support the publication of Green Gold: The lost journals of John Jeffrey is now complete.
Thanks to a generous donation from Forest Holidays Ltd., the crowdfunding effort has just received the much-needed final push over the line.
I had completed the manuscript even before launching the crowdfunding with Unbound, but knowing that 100% funding was approaching, I've recently revised it to complete a final writer's draft.
I'll write again soon with details of the publication timetable, and they will be posted on the book's page at https://unbound.com/books/green-gold. Meanwhile, these are the next main steps:
- I submit the final manuscript to Unbound
- Unbound initiate the editorial process (appointing a Copy Editor and Editor)
- I respond to the editors by producing the final copy
- The design team get to work
- Publication date is finalised
- Unbound marketing team get to work
- I work with partners to finalise events around the book's launch
- Book is published and Rewards issued
I cannot thank enough those wonderful people who trusted in me and supported the book's publication - THANK YOU!
If you've not yet subscribed, for a limited time (details to be confirmed) it is still possible to become a book patron. A subscription will allow your name (or a loved one's) to be appear in the book, and you will receive one of the Rewards listed, including the fabulous limited edition print by botanical artist Nicola Macartney.
Get updates via email
Join 89 other awesome people who subscribe to new posts on this blog.