Tuesday, 24 February 2015
Let's Finish This
Good news, everyone. The book is 96% funded. Just 4% left until the good people of Unbound can start pulling levers and turning cranks to get our lovely book into production.
If you want to help with the final push, please mention the book once more on social media (simply share this public post if you like), highlighting the exciting fact that we're about to cross the finish line.
To sweeten the deal, Unbound have said that a randomly-selected supporter will have her/his pledge level upgraded to an even bigger, sexier prize.
Thank you all. Unbound and I will do you proud by making an ace book.
In the meantime, here are some recent highlights from the New Escapologist website:
- I document the first stage of my move home to Scotland after four years in Canada;
- An internet agony aunt refreshingly advises "Say no to safety, say yes to adventure. We'll all be dead soon. It'll be fine."
- Our Chief Leisure Officer, Lentus Ambulandus revisits Robert Louis-Stephenson's An Apology for Idlers;
- I risk an social ostracism by deciding to escape Facebook;
- A reader writes in, reccomending the novel Catch 22.
Student of Escapology