Can you guess all of the answers to my quiz? Be one of the first three people to enter correctly in the comments below and you could win a copy of Conversations with Spirits.
1. Which M. R. James story features a supernatural toy?
A - The Haunted Dolls’ House
2. In which city is Jonathan Harker’s solicitor’s office located in in Bram Stoker’s Dracula?
A - Exeter
3. What is the name of the eponymous bloodsucker in John Polidori’s 1819 novella The Vampyre?
A - Lord Ruthven
4. What is the single word uttered by the sinister bird in Edgar Allan Poe's 1845 poem The Raven?
A - ‘Nevermore’
5. W. W. Jacobs’ classic short story The Monkey’s Paw was originally released in which 1902 horror anthology?
A - The Lady of the Barge
6. Which 1794 Gothic novel is referenced by the governess in Henry James’ The Turn of the Screw?
A - The Mysteries of Udolpho by Ann Radcliffe
7. In Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, how does the monster discover that Frankenstein is his creator?
A - He reads it in the Doctor’s papers
Join 381 other awesome people who subscribe to new posts on this blog.