Saturday, 9 November 2019
The "We're Halfway There!" Competition
I promised some time back that, when we reached 50% funding, I'd run a competition for my subscribers.
So here it is.
You MUST be a subscriber; it doesn't matter at what level but you MUST be on the list.
Okay, one rule.
The audiobooks of A Murder To Die For and The Diabolical Club on disk and read by the gorgeous Rula Lenska. They're worth around £30 each.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
Okay. This is my blog (which I am TERRIBLE at keeping up-to-date). I want you to hunt through it and answer the following questions:
1. What was the name of Stan Parker's puppet circus?
2. Who committed the Denham Massacre?
3. What was the name of my old art teacher who died in November 2018?
4. What is the name of the fictional brand of cigarettes I wrote about in April 2018?
5. What was the name of the photographer who inspired the back story for my fictional crime author, AgnesCrabbe?
WHAT DO I DO THEN?
Send your answers to me via email to email@example.com by Midnight (GMT) on Saturday 23rd November. Put COMPETITION in the subject line so I can sift it from the spam about Viagra, funeral plans and mature dating sites. I'll then pop all the names into a deerstalker and get someone impartial to pick one out.
Oh, and if you're not yet a subscriber, you'd best get on and subscribe!
Signed Super Patron Paperback
Launch Party Ticket