Sunday, 11 December 2016
'Tis the Season to Carpe the Diem
Good news. My forthcoming book Carpe Diem Regained now has a cover, which I absolutely love (big thanks to the fabulous designer Mecob).
The dancer on the bull seems to me to embody so much of what carpe diem is all about: a vibrant seizing of the moment that is at the same time both defiant and beautiful. She is a modern embodiment of the medieval carnival tradition that calls on us to let loose and take the opportunities that life offers.
Just in case you happen to be looking for an unusual Christmas present for family or friends, might I humbly suggest that you carpe the diem by getting them a copy of the book or one of the other rewards on offer here?
As you might remember, there are some enticing goodies available including:
- Carpe Diem Workshop: an exclusive two-hour workshop on how to unleash carpe diem in your life, to be held in London in March (plus a copy of the book, of course).
- Launch Party Invitation: two tickets to the launch, plus the book. The author will personally fill up your glasses with bubbly.
- Carpe Diem Body Tattoo: yes, get your lover or favourite aunt a specially designed (temporary) tattoo for those bold moments in life.
- Now Get The T-Shirt: limited edition t-shirt printed with the five secrets for carpe diem living.
- A Lovely Collectable Book: just like subscribers to books in the 18th century, get a copy of the book with your granny's name printed in the back.
The book will be out early next year. Thank you for your support and patience, and seasons greetings to you all.