Bucket List Achievements...
Friday, 31 August 2018
My canine daughters have had so many new experiences since we set out 3 weeks ago. The older Rufus is certainly much more ready to venture into the unknown, embracing the heady bouquet of each new patch of grass, especially those well-trodden by her fellow canines. The Puppy, on the other paw, is more likely to sign and find a soft mossy surface to lay upon. Here are some of their achievements thus far since they finally got some stamps in their doggy passports...
* Visited 2 new countries
* Been to a beach
* Walked on a wobbly bridge over a river
* Eaten a whole plate of Iberian ham
* Sampled a genuine French croissant
* Eaten Roquefort in Roquefort
* Slept in hotels
* Alarmed a flock of geese
* Visited a cathedral
* Experienced the thrill of the chase (pack of wild-eyed Alsatians) from a safe vantage point inside the car
* Sailed in a boat
* Eaten cake in a stately home
There are still some surprises we have in store for them as they enter the second half of their [part of the] world tour.
For earlier bucket list dog tour posts, click here... https://aurielroe.wixsite.com/aurielroe/single-post/2018/08/31/Bucket-List-Achievements
Get updates via email
Join 184 other awesome people who subscribe to new posts on this blog.